A big thank you...

The more together team visited our Shed and delivered some good news,
A huge thanks to all 17 of the companies who took part this year:
75% of money raised will be split between local and national charities, the majority of them Hull-based, chosen by employees of each organisation. Hull Men in Sheds will receive the remaining 25%. Here we delivering the news of the total!.A huge thanks to all 17 of the companies who took part this year: Smith & Nephew plc, KCOM, Cranswick, Hull UK City of Culture 2017, HEY Smile, Latus Training, Wescot, BAE Systems, Heron Foods, William Jackson Food Group, BP, Centrica, Reckitt Benckiser, Spencer Group, Vivergo Fuels, Emmerson Kitney and Kiel Bathrooms Ltd

Join In

For further information, to get involved or to donate and help us to support others please contact us by:

Walk up

Walk In

The best time to come see us Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays between 10 - 4 at The Pavilion, Oak Road Playing Fields, Beverley Road, Hull.

Call us

Call Us

You can call us anytime, if we’re not available, we’ll respond to all messages.
T: 01482 803 700 Registered office:
T: 01482 803 940

Email us

Email Us

You can email us at...
info@meninshedshull.org

Find us

For further information and to get involved call T: 01482 803 700
Or visit us at: The Pavilion, Oak Road Playing Fields, Beverley Road, Hull

Supported by